We, the Polaris Secretaries Office Co., Ltd. work to help researchers create better environments where they can really concentrate on their studies.
The Polaris Secretaries Office Co., Ltd. coordinates its skillful staff to support the academic research activities mainly at research institutions such as universities. The work covers from the back-office services to the seminar/conference management. All of our staff have experiences working in private or academic sector.
In modern Japanese society, we see many highly capable human resources, especially female, willing to work but would not fit the traditional work pattern due to reasons like child-raising or nursing a elderly family member. We aim to bring those workforces back in society, and at the same time to let them have a good self-esteem by offering assignments which they would find challenging and rewarding.
|Company Name||Polaris Secretaries Office Co., Ltd.|
|Head Office||Suita-city, Osaka, JAPAN|
|Established||July 14, 2005|
|Board Members||President, Maya WAZUMI (Ms.)
Director, Masako SASABE (Ms.)
Director, Shunji MATSUDA (Mr.)
Statutory Auditor, Yoshimaro ITOH (Mr.)
Administrative works at seminars, conferences and events
Our skillful staff will help you to make your seminars, conferences or events even more successful through assignments such as an event preparation, on-site event management, creating and managing the home page, and/or reception work.
Research assistances such as,
- Collecting documents and/or data
- Editing and/or proofreading of prepublication productions
- Editing and/or proofreading of academic papers
- Assistance in editing journal
Our Recent Works includes:
- International Law Assosiation 79th Biennial Conference (ILA2020), Kyoto
- 41th International Symposium on Dry Process (DPS2019), Hiroshima
- 3rd International Solar Fuels Conference (ISF-3)/International Conference on Artificial Photosynthesis-2019 (ICARP2019), Hiroshima
- The International Symposium on Plasmonics and Nano-photonics (iSPN2019), Kobe
- The National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) Japan Project Meeting, Tokyo
- The 18th International Symposium on Novel Aromatic Compounds (ISNA-18), Sapporo
- XXXIV International Conference on Phenomena in Ionized Gases (XXXIV ICPIG) and the 10th International Conference on Reactive Plasmas (ICRP-10), Sapporo
- 43rd International Conference on Infrared, Millimeter and Terahertz Waves (IRMMW THz-2018) , Nagoya
- 27th International Liquid Crystal Conference (ILCC2018), Kyoto
- The 12th International Conference on Excitonic and Photonic Processes in Condensed Matter and Nano Materials (EXCON 2018), Nara
- The 10th EU-Japan Joint Symposium on Plasma Processing (JSPP2017), Okinawa