Instructions for Presenters
- All presentation will be held at the Clock Tower Bldg., Kyoto University (Yoshida Main Campus), Kyoto, Japan.
- The presentation time is as follows
(including the time for you to connect your PC to the projector):
- Speakers will not be allowed to exceed their allotted time for presentation, so make sure that you are able to stay within presentation time limit.
- We recommend to you operate your presentations directly from your own PC.
September 15: First Floor, Centennial Hall
September 16-19: Second Floor, International Conference Hall II
Invited 30 min (25 min presentation and 5 min discussion)
Oral 20 min (15 min presentation and 5 min discussion)
** Please bring an AC adapter for your PC.
** For PC with different pin types, please make sure to bring a converting cable to D-sub 15 pins type.
** Your laptop computer should newer version than windows 2000 and Macintosh OSX10.1.2
** We prepare a PC (windows7 -Office2013 installed in) on site. It is available to use it on request.
- The poster session is held on Monday,15 and Tuesday,16 September
- Posters should not be larger than 120 cm in height and 85 cm in width Drawing pins (thumbtacks) for posting will be offered by the organizer.
- Poster boards and poster numbers will be available to display.
The following information must appear at the top of the poster.
Title, Name(s) of Author(s), address of author(s).
- Please put up your poster by 13:30 on Mon, 15 Sep. All poster boards will be available by 11:30 on Mon, 15 Sep.
- Please keep on your poster by 14:30 on Tue,16 Sep. Posters left on the board after 17:00 may be removed by the Conference staff.
Session 1 Monday, 15 September (13:30-14:30):
Room No.163, First Floor Faculty of Engineering Bldg. No.6Session 2 Tuesday, 16 September (13:30-14:30):
Room No.163, First Floor Faculty of Engineering Bldg. No.6