Call for Abstracts
・Abstract Submission has closed.
- To make a presentation in PSD-14, please submit a 1 page abstract using the following template: Template (PDF) / Template (Word)
- Abstracts must be submitted online in Word form only. Please name your abstract file as "(family name of the 1st author).docx ", such as "smith.docx"
Embed ALL (all fonts) in your word file. The size of each word file must not exceed 10 Mbytes.
- The submission site is here.
- The deadline for abstract submission is
2 June, 201420 June, 2014.
- The presentation format may not be accepted as your request, thank you for your understanding beforehand.
- If you have any problem in submitting your abstract online, please contact
- Positron studies of defects in semiconductors
- Positron studies of defects in oxides
- Positron studies of defects in metals
- New experimental methods and equipment
- Theoretical calculations and simulations of momentum distributions, positron lifetimes and other characteristics for defects
- Positron studies of defects in combination with complementary methods
- Positron beam studies of defects at surfaces, interfaces, in sub-surface regions and thin films
- Nanostructures and amorphous materials