Application process will proceed in the following steps.
- No reservation will be made without payment.
- All payment must be in Japanese yen.
- Please pay by credit card
MasterCard, VISA, American Express or JCB only.
- If you wish to pay by bank transfer, please contact the secretariat at IUVSTA17@camt.eng.osaka-u.ac.jp
Guidance of Online Application
* Please note that the registered participant of The 82nd IUVSTA Workshop on Plasma-based Atomic Layer Processes can also attend The 10th EU-Japan Symposium on Plasma Processing free of charge.
Deadline for early registration: 23:59 of September 15, October 6, 2017, Japan Standard Time (GMT+9)
Registration Fee (JPY)
the 10th EU-Japan Joint Symposium on Plasma Processing
*Only for accompanying persons who attend the reception on Monday and require daily lunch boxes. For details, please contact IUVSTA17@camt.eng.osaka-u.ac.jp.
**Possible Financial Support for Full-time Students : Depending on the students' needs and funding availability, the registration fees of full-time students who present their work may be reduced or waived. If you are a student and request possible financial support, please contact the the secretariat at IUVSTA17@camt.eng.osaka-u.ac.jp after submitting your abstract.
***Please reserve and pay directly in the following web page.
- No refund on or after September 16, 2017
- 100% refunded (with no handling fee) until September 15, 2017
Your registration will be completed upon receipt of your on-line registration information and payment.