Instructions for Presenters
- The presentation time is as follows (including the time for you to connect your PC to the projector):
Windows laptop computer for common use will be available for your presentations in the conference room.
Please bring your presentation data saved to a USB storage device.
**Notes when using your own laptop for presentation**
Please bring all required connection cables (with a d-sub 15-pin adapter) for your laptop, and a power adapter, if necessary.
If you wish to use your own Mac computer, you will need the appropriate VGA video adapter.
|- Plenary||35 min (30 min presentation and 5 min discussion)|
|- Invited||30 min (25 min presentation and 5 min discussion)|
|- Oral (Contributed)||15 min (12 min presentation and 3 min discussion)|
- Poster session is held on Monday,4 (13:30-14:30)
- Poster board size is 2.1m high and 1.2m wide.
Poster should not be larger than the poster board.
Drawing pins (thumbtacks) for posting will be offered by the organizer.
- Please put up your poster before your poster session starts.
- Please remove your poster by 12:00 on Thursday 7.
Posters left on the board after this time may be removed by the Conference staff.