Call for Abstracts
A prospective participant who wishes to present his/her paper is requested to submit an Extended Abstract, 1 or 2 page(s) in length on A4 paper, in English, by uploading it though the "Abstract Submission Site" below.
- Refer to the prescribed format as indicated below:
→ ABSTRACT TEMPLATE (doc)
→ ABSTRACT TEMPLATE (pdf) /
- Name your file as "(family name of the corresponding author).pdf", such as "smith.pdf"
- Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. The size of each pdf file must not exceed 10 Mbytes.
- Upload your abstract file in the "Abstract Submission Site", together with other information on the abstract. If you have any problem in upload the file and/or inputting the required information, please contact the Organizing Committee at IUVSTA17@camt.eng.osaka-u.ac.jp
- Each registered participant is allowed to present only one paper (either oral or poster) in the WORKSHOP.
- Plasma-based Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD): fundamentals & applications
- Plasma-based Atomic Layer Etching (ALE): fundamentals & applications
- Surface chemistry of self-limiting reactions
- Liquid-based atomic-scale material processes
- Control of low-pressure plasmas for low-damage processing
- Modeling and diagnostics of low-pressure plasmas for low-damage processing
- Other topics on atomic-scale/low-damage plasma processing
Possible Financial Support for Full-time Students : Depending on the students' needs and funding availability, the registration fees of full-time students who present their work may be reduced or waived. If you are a student and request possible financial support, please contact the the secretariat at IUVSTA17@camt.eng.osaka-u.ac.jp after submitting your abstract.